Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups



Found this recipe on Pinterest and had to give it a try.  Instead of the feta and parmesan cheese in the original recipe I just used mozzarella since that is what I had in the house, but I think it still turned out good.  Next time I'll try it with some spinach and maybe some other veggies.

3 cups cooked chopped chicken  
1 cup Ricotta cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella (or about that, I didn't measure it)
1/4 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
10 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained (original calls for 8 but I had 10 left so used them all)
2 cups Spaghetti sauce

*Put about 1 cup of sauce in bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish
*Combine chicken, cheeses, milk and pepper in bowl
*Put about 2 spoonfuls of mixture onto each noodle
*Roll noodles long way
*Place rolled lasagna noodles into dish on top of sauce
*Top with remaining spaghetti sauce
*Sprinkle some cheese on top if you would like
*Cover
*Bake at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes
                

Enjoy!

Found on Pinterest
Original Recipe iVillage


Jeni
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment